Classic Survival Horror ‘Tormented Souls’ Reveals Hair Raising New Trailer, Plus 27th August Release Date for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Steam
Also coming soon to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch!
We are excited to announce that Tormented Souls will be launching digitally on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Steam, as well as PlayStation 5 physical version on 27th August!
- Brand new Tormented Souls trailer gives players a taste of the abominations that lay within the town of Winterlake – WATCH TRAILER NOW
- Investigating the disappearance of missing twin girls leads Caroline Walker down a disturbing path through the halls of an abandoned mansion-turned-hospital inhabited by sinister forces and medical atrocities
- A return to classic fixed perspective survival horrors, inspired by cult classics such as Resident Evil and Silent Hill
- Collect resources, build weapons, and solve puzzles using anything and everything you can to fight back against the unspeakable creatures roaming the town of Winterlake
- Demo available now on PlayStation 5 and Steam, giving players a taste of the first 40 minutes of Tormented Souls
- Launching to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Steam on 27th August, 2021
- Also coming soon to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- Digital price of £16.99 / €19.99 / $19.99
- Physical versions of Tormented Souls will be available on PlayStation 5, launching on 27th August, as well as Nintendo Switch with release date TBC
Exclusive Limited Edition
Accompanying the digital version of the game, Tormented Souls will also be available as a physical disc or cartridge on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch!
In partnership with our friends at FunStock, players will be able to purchase boxed versions of the game and receive an exclusive Sun and Moon collectable coin featured in Tormented Souls.
Visit the FunStock store to pre-order your limited Sun and Moon physical version of Tormented Souls:
See What Critics Are Saying About Tormented Souls
“A survival horror throwback that understands its influences remarkably well” – Bloody Disgusting
“Playing Tormented Souls feels like I’m playing an HD Remake of one of the earlier Resident Evil titles” – Noisy Pixel
Welcome to Winterlake
Lead to the small, isolated town of Winterlake, something terrible happens to Caroline Walker. Waking in the dead of night, naked and alone, hooked up to decrepit medical equipment, Caroline must fight for her life as she explores the halls of the abandoned mansion.
As the previous inhabitants run amok, you must scavenge essential resources and tools to decipher clues and create a variety of weapons to protect yourself from the darkness within.
Keep Your Wits About You
Nothing is quite as it seems in Winterlake. Cleverly combine items and scour your surroundings for clues as you face cryptic and unusual puzzles throughout the grounds of the mansion.
Mirrors provide a gateway to another place and time – investigate even the seemingly mundane t discover ways to manipulate the very fabric of reality and seek your escape.
You are Never Alone in the Dark
The mansion may seem stark and abandoned, but the deeper you venture, the more overwhelming the horrors within become.
From terrifying, wheelchair-bound atrocities to vile disembowelled crawlers prowling the halls, these tormented medical monsters aren’t the only threats that Caroline must face. There are also darker threats at play – quite literally. Early on, you are warned not to let the shadows embrace you…
Tormented Souls will be launching digitally on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Steam, as well as PlayStation 5 physical version on 27th August 2021. Coming soon to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.