Dystopian Adventure ‘The Plane Effect’ Comes To PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch and Steam August 12th 2021
New Prologue Showing The First 30-Minutes of Solo’s Journey Out Now on Steam
We are excited to announce that The Plane Effect is coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam on August 12th 2021, with a free-to-play prologue out right now on Steam.
- Play through the first 30 minutes of a mysterious and cinematic journey through a mind-bending, dystopian world right now on Steam
- Immerse yourself in a twisted reality as you attempt to comprehend and navigate the inexplicable phenomena around you
- Solve puzzles and navigate complex environments, or activate ‘Assisted Mode’ for guidance
- 4K resolution capabilities as well as Ray Tracing enabled for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- Coming to Nintendo Switch, Steam, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X on August 12th 2021
Find yourself lost in a mind-bending commute from your corporate office job to your home and family with The Plane Effect. A twisted journey laced with mystery, hopelessness and otherworldly happenings, playable right now through a free-to-play prologue!
Check out The Plane Effect‘s Prologue Animation Here:
Take a look at our guided walkthrough of The Plane Effect, made as part of the Summer Steam Next Fest…