‘Super Bullet Break’ Releasing On Steam, Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4 In 2022!
PQube are excited to reveal ‘Super Bullet Break‘, a new anime-inspired deckbuilding roguelite, releasing later this year on Steam, Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4.
- Get The Girls, Save The World – Collect over 160 ‘Bullets’ – cute girls with their own special skills and backstories!
- Gacha Without The Microtransactions – Obtain ‘Bullets’ and valuable items through battle rewards, opening treasure or rolling for them in the shop – all without paying a penny in microtransactions!
- A Challenging and Strategic Deckbuilder – You’ll need a strong deck and tactics to defeat the rogue AI and its minions!
- Electric Boss Fights – Take on the boss at the end of each stage to either win valuable rewards, or lose and start over!
- Rise Above Failure – Building the perfect deck takes time and you may fail over and over… But by collecting more Bullets to create the ultimate deck, you can rise to glory!
- 7 Unique Game Maps – Each of the 7 game maps have been inspired by classic game genres from dating sims to rhythm games and dungeon crawlers.
- Out On Steam, Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4 In 2022!
Check Out The ‘Super Bullet Break’ Announcement Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP3kwwVM4MY
Cute And Colourful Gacha-Inspired Gameplay!
Save the online game world from total destruction in the world of ‘Super Bullet Break’, where online multiplayer games have been taken over by a rogue AI!
Inspired by your favourite gacha games, this one-of-a-kind strategy deckbuilder is filled with a wild bunch of cute and colourful characters –‘Bullets’ – each and every one of them unique in their own way.
Can you save the world and defeat enemies in strategic turn-based battles and beat ‘Super Bullet Break’?
Collect Unique Bullets To Build Your Perfect Deck!
No two girls are alike! Get to know the Bullets you collect along the way, all of them featuring original artwork and character designs, and build the perfect team.
Gather a wide variety of items and bullets to make them work together to your advantage! From Common to Legendary, Active to Passive, each item will be useful to you in their own way.
7 Iconic Game Maps
As either Akari, Sumire or Hikaru, choose your route through 7 maps based on iconic game genres. Enjoy Super Bullet Break’s unique map design as you progress through its levels.
Each of the 7 game maps has been designed around a particular classic game genre – from romance sims to dungeon crawlers!
‘Super Bullet Break’ Day 1 Edition Available To Pre-Order Now!
The ‘Super Bullet Break’ Day 1 edition is available to pre-order from our friends at Funstock! This Day 1 edition includes an exclusive art book featuring the girls from the game and a special edition box.