‘Super Bullet Break’ Releasing August 12th, 2022
PQube and developer BeXide are excited to reveal that anime-inspired deckbuilding roguelite ‘Super Bullet Break’ isreleasing later this year on August 12th, 2022 for Steam, Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4.
- Get the Girls, Save the World – Collect over 160 ‘Bullets’ – cute girls with their own special skills and backstories!
- A Challenging and Strategic Deckbuilder – You’ll need a strong deck and tactics to defeat the rogue AI and its minions!
- Electric Boss Fights – Take on the boss at the end of each stage to either win valuable rewards, or lose and start over!
- Rise Above Failure – Building the perfect deck takes time and you may fail over and over… but by collecting more ‘Bullets’ to create the ultimate deck, you can rise to glory.
- Gacha Without the Microtransactions – Obtain ‘Bullets’ and valuable items through battle rewards, opening treasure or rolling for them in the shop – all without paying a penny in microtransactions!
- Demo Available Until Launch – Due to the fantastic player base reactions, we’re extending the availability of the demo all the way to launch!
- Steam Next Fest – Keep an eye out for Super Bullet Break in June’s Steam Next Fest!
- Out on Steam, Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4 on August 12!
Check Out the ‘Super Bullet Break’ Release Date Announcement Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nUa-Vo4ZfI
Cute and Colourful Gacha-Inspired Gameplay!
Save the online game world from total destruction in the world of ‘Super Bullet Break‘, where online multiplayer games have been taken over by a rogue AI! Inspired by your favourite gacha games, this one-of-a-kind strategy deckbuilder is filled with a wild bunch of cute and colourful characters –‘Bullets’ – each and every one of them unique in their own way. Can you save the world and defeat enemies in strategic turn-based battles and beat ‘Super Bullet Break’?
Demo Available Until Launch
Play through all three maps of the first stage of ‘Super Bullet Break’ – Monochrome Tactics – in thedemo! Available now on Steam! Play as Akari, a quirky redhead who’s a big bundle of energy! While eager to save the games she loves from total destruction, she is just as quick to jump to actions and conclusions, leading to her rather aggressive playstyle! Accept Nayuta’s request and team up with Blackcat to save the game of Monochrome Tactics!
Coming to Steam Next Fest
We’re excited to announce that Super Bullet Break will be featured in Steam Next Fest which will be held in June.
Keep on the look-out for some brand new gameplay streams and play the ‘Super Bullet Break’ demo!
‘Super Bullet Break’ Day 1 Edition Available to Pre-Order Now!
The ‘Super Bullet Break’ Day 1 edition is available to pre-order from our friends at Funstock! This Day 1 edition includes an exclusive art book featuring the girls from the game and a special edition box