Release Date Revealed for UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st]
Balls-to-the-wall fisticuffs in the most explosive new fighter of 2018!
PQube (London, UK) November 21, 2017 – PQube is excited to announce that the action packed 1on1 brawler by Arc System Works and French Bread, UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st], will be coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita in Europe on February 9, 2018.
Watch the new UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] Release Date Trailer……
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] is the sensational new fighting game by developer French Bread, creators of Melty Blood, the fan-favourite fighter that’s been a staple of Japanese arcades and community events for years.
Hailed as a game that truly nails the perfect balance between traditional 2D fighter gameplay and the over-the-top action of ‘anime’ fighters, UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] features an electrifying cast of 20 characters, 19 gorgeous stages to battle on, and a Chronicle Mode that will delight fans and newcomers alike with an all-new UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH single-player story.
- Thrilling cast of characters – A varied cast of 20 characters, including series newcomers Phonon, Mika, Enkidu and Wagner!
- 19 glorious stages – Including 4 beautiful new areas, Cafeteria, Children’s Playground, Momiji Alley and the Cathedral of the Far East.
- Re-balanced gameplay – Old favourites have new abilities and new gameplay elements have been added, including the ‘Veil Off’ system that opens up new combo opportunities.
- Mission Mode – Learn new skills in a dedicated combo challenge mode and take on some of the hardest challenges in the game.
- Tutorial Mode – An expansive tutorial mode has been added to the game that teaches all the skills necessary to level up your game.
- Chronicle Mode – Discover the narrative of UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] in a dedicated story mode experience.
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] will bring the ultimate battle to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on February 9, 2018!
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe;Late[st] assets can be found here:
For all PR inquiries please contact: [email protected]
ABOUT ARC SYSTEM WORKS
ARC SYSTEM WORKS is a Japan-based game development company, renowned for their unique and highly artistic 2D fighting action games. They have a proven track record with their big hit series: Blazblue and Guilty Gear, among many other games of all kinds of genre under their belt. From planning to production to marketing, ARC SYSTEM WORKS believes in constant value-adding for their products, striving relentlessly towards the aim of staying ahead in the forefront technology of gaming, and producing flavourful character designs to form the foundation of their extensive Intellectual Properties.
PQube is a publisher, distributor and service provider for the interactive entertainment industry with a global reach through UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia and North and South America from its offices in Letchworth, Paris, Bristol and Bawtry. As a licensed publisher with Sony, Valve and Nintendo and Apple, PQube’s software division publishes and distributes games for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita,Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, PC and digital download and has established a track record of success with major franchises including: GalGun, Chaos Child, Valkyrie Drive, Cat Quest, White Day, Root Letter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, MotoGP, Ride, MXGP, Harvest Moon, Senran Kagura and Steins Gate. PQube’s hardware division designs, manufactures and distributes consoles and accessories including the brand new Atari ‘Retro’ range, Sinclair ZX Spectrum, SmartBoy, Retron HD, Supaboy, Sega MegaDrive, Atari Flashback, BlazeTab, BlazeGear, 8Bitdo and Retro-Bit. We thank all our partners and acknowledge all game names, brands and trademarks as properties of their respective owners.