‘Potion Permit’, Coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 as Physical Editions!
Today, PQube and developer MassHive Media are excited to announce that ‘Potion Permit‘ will be released physically on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 alongside a special Collector’s Edition!
About the Physical Editions
- Coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 5 as a Standard Physical Edition and a Collector’s Edition
- The Collector’s Edition contains a physical copy of the game, an acrylic standee, a detailed art book, a cleaning cloth, a certificate of your service to Moonbury and a special Collector’s Edition box. Available to pre-order now from Funstock!
About the Game
- As the Medical Associations most accomplished chemist, help the residents when they fall ill and use your skills to cure them!
- Diagnose symptoms and decide which cure to craft
- Collect ingredients from the environment and by hunting monsters
- Brew remedies in your cauldron to gain experience and unlock higher level recipes
- Build relationships with the villagers and upgrade the town as your approval grows!
- You didn’t relocate to Moonbury alone! With you every step of the way is your loyal dog, who can help you locate hidden items and more!
- ‘Potion Permit’ will also be available digitally on Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Xbox
Check out the ‘Potion Permit’ Announcement Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WvP403k63A
The town of Moonbury has always been wary of the advances of the outside world, preferring to rely on their traditional methods of healing. Until one day, when the mayor’s daughter falls ill, and the local witch doctor can do nothing to help her, they are forced to look outside their small community for help.
The Medical Association decides to send their most accomplished chemist – you – to help cure the mayor’s daughter and convince the residents of Moonbury of the wonders of modern alchemy. Gain their trust and tend to each person when they fall ill in this open – ended sim RPG.
Take Care of the Residents
Moonbury has around 30 unique inhabitants who will occasionally fall ill and call for your aid. Sick residents will have their schedules interrupted while they recuperate at home in bed.
Diagnose symptoms and find a cure! A low heart rate and a bloated liver… Shoulder cramps, perhaps? No, these are sure signs of burning lungs. This patient has been consuming too much gelatin! Easily remedied; you’ll just need to craft some Minty Goblet.
Enjoy the Peace and Quiet of Moonbury
In the downtime between treating the community’s ailments, you’ll be able to freely explore in and around Moonbury. Get to know the inhabitants a little better, take a rest in the tavern, or go fishing to catch something for dinner.
Moonbury is a delightfully charming location where time seems a little slower and life is just a little more relaxed than in the big city. While the lighting will change throughout the day, with the bright sun streaking across the meadows in the morning and street lamps illuminating the town in the early evening, there are no time limits for game objectives. You are free to go at your own pace and take it easy.
Available to Pre-Order
‘Potion Permit‘ is available to pre-order as a physical edition on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 5!
The Collector’s Edition contains:
- Physical Copy of ‘Potion Permit’
- Acrylic Standee
- Detailed Art Book featuring artwork from the game
- Certificate detailing your service to the town of Moonbury
- Cleaning Cloth with images of the various potions you will create
- Special Collector’s Edition box
You can pre-order both the Standard and Collector’s Edition of ‘Potion Permit’ now from our friends at Funstock using the links below!