Otherworldy Dystopian Adventure Puzzle Game ‘The Plane Effect’ Is Arriving On PlayStation 4 and Xbox One On December 2nd!
Explore And Problem Solve Your Way Home In The Face Of Impossible Odds, In a Modern Take on Classical Adventure Games
PQube, Studio Kiku and Innovina Interactive are excited to announce the mind-bending dystopian isometric adventure The Plane Effect is arriving on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on December 2nd, 2021! ‘The Plane Effect’ is available to buy now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch and Steam.
- A mysterious and cinematic journey through a mind-bending, dystopian world
- Play as Solo, a lonely office worker, as you clock out and embark on an impossible journey home
- Immerse yourself in a twisted reality as you attempt to comprehend and navigate the inexplicable phenomena around you
- Find items and solve puzzles as you attempt to navigate complex environments, or activate ‘Assisted Mode’ for guidance
- Releasing On PS4 and Xbox One on December 2nd!
- Out Now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, Epic Games Store and Steam
It’s your final day in the office and a grave feeling overcomes you…you must return home to your family. Where is home? How far is it? I have a family, right…? All you know for sure is you must keep moving ever forward no matter what is takes.
Check out ‘The Plane Effect’ Launch Trailer: https://youtu.be/oNIy8mKZ6qk
A Cinematic Journey
An oppressive cosmic anomaly urges you forward, keeping you focused on your goal. Use whatever skills you can to manoeuvre through the unending labyrinth of dystopic landscapes and reach your family at all costs.
As you progress through the dystopia you call home, quickly you realise all is not as it should be. Did it always take this long? Were the streets always a labyrinth? Where even is “home”?
Test your skills & logic in ‘solo mode’ with no hints or activate the ‘assisted mode’ to get some direction, as you journey through various unusual puzzles and elaborate environments.
Solve Mind Bending Puzzles
The Plane Effect is a modern take on classic graphical adventure games. Navigate beautifully and elaborately designed, otherworldly environments and solve unusual puzzles to keep Solo moving through each area.
Immerse yourself in a twisted reality as you try to piece together the inexplicable phenomena occurring around you.
Coming December 2nd on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!
The Plane Effect is Out NOW on PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X/S and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store!