‘Labyrinth of Zangetsu’ Coming To Steam, PS4 & Switch!
Japanese art and folklore inspired dungeon crawler ‘Labyrinth of Zangetsu‘ is coming soon to Steam, PlayStation 4 & Nintendo Switch!
- Uniquely illustrated visuals in hand drawn, jet-black Japanese ink painting
- Terrifying enemies based on traditional Japanese folklore and Yokai
- Multiple playable heroes with an option to create/build your own hero with unique individual stats and abilities
- Strategic turn based battles with various Ink Beasts in the most dangerous areas
- Engaging narrative and overarching story paired with optional side quests and characters to meet along your journey
- Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack based on traditional Japanese music
In the fortress city of Ido, you are tasked wih travelling the treacherous area, ‘Chaingung’, overrun by ‘The Ink of Ruin’. As one of these selected ‘Ink Destroyers’, you must fight to conquer the hordes of terrifying Ink Beasts who plague the residents of Ido…
Born from the Ink of Ruin, the Ink Beasts take over the bodies of those they encounter to increase their numbers. Join the band of chosen warriors as they venture out to defeat the Ink Beasts causing this destruction
You Can Wishlist Labyrinth of Zangetsu on Steam Right Now:
Check out the ‘Labyrinth of Zangetsu’ Announcement Trailer: