Delightfully Cute Action Adventure RPG ‘Kitaria Fables’ Reveals Brand New Gameplay Trailer!
Today, PQube is very excited to reveal an all new trailer for upcoming action adventure RPG Kitaria Fables launching on PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One & Series X, Nintendo Switch and PC on 2nd September, 2021!
- Charming action adventure featuring RPG and farming elements
- Real-time combat with melee weapons, bows and magic as you encounter beasts and bandits in the wilds
- Grow produce on Thunderbunn Farm and gather resources to craft weapons, provisions and more
- Customise your character with skins, gear and accessories
- Meet friends & villagers, taking on side quests and building relationships along the way
- Play with a friend using couch co-op mode
- Available in both physical & digital formats on 2nd September, 2021!
For the first time players can see the sprawling world map of Kitaria Fables, as well as gameplay footage showcasing farming, battle and more!
Watch the new trailer here!:
This new trailer showcases:
- Classless combat (with sword, bow and magic)
- Farming resources
- Crafting new weapons
- 2 player couch co-op
- Questing through stunning environments
- Cute NPC’s
In response to significant outreach from the community, Kitaria Fables will be available in physical format on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation consoles!
Pre-orders for the boxed versions of the game are live now at major retailers including Funstock, Amazon and More:
|Funstock (NSW)||Amazon (NSW)|
|Funstock (PS5)||Amazon (PS5)|
|Funstock (PS4)||Amazon (PS4)|
|GAME (NSW)||Base (NSW)|
|GAME (PS5)||Base (PS5)|
|GAME (PS4)||Base (PS4)|
Kitaria Fables will also be available on Steam, Xbox One and Series X in digital format.