Critically Acclaimed Monster Catcher ‘Nexomon’ Reveals September 17th, 2021 Launch Date
Plus brand new gameplay trailer featuring combat, evolutions and more!
We are excited to reveal the original ‘Nexomon’ will be coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5, and Xbox One/Series X on September 17th!
- Prequel to Nexomon Extinction, originally released on mobile and now coming to consoles for the first time!
- New Gameplay trailer showcasing thrilling Nexomon battles and in-game environments
- Build your ultimate team! Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon
- Choose your starter: 7 unique creatures to choose from
- Deep & engaging turn-based battle system
- Embark on an epic journey and explore 10 vibrant regions in the NexoWorld
- New official Nexomon merchandise announced!
Check out the new ‘Nexomon’ Gameplay trailer:
Become a Hero
Embark on an epic journey across 10 regions, building your ultimate team to take on powerful Tamers and fearsome Nexomon.
Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique creatures in the original Nexomon adventure on console for the first time.
Build Your Dream Team
With over 300 Nexomon and hundreds of unique moves, assemble the ultimate party by taming creatures from nine element types, including eight unique legendaries!
Turn-Based Battle System
In a throwback to the 2D monster catching games of the 90’s and 00’s, take part in a deep and engaging 2D battle system with animated turn-based combat against wild Nexomon, fellow tamers and legendary champions!
Official ‘Nexomon’ Merch
Get your hands on brand new Nexomon merchandise! Our official Nexomon t-shirt is available from…