Also Coming Soon to PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
We are excited to announce that Tormented Souls is out now digitally on PlayStation 5 and Steam, as well as PlayStation 5 physical version!
The latest Tormented Souls trailer gives players a taste of the abominations that lay within the mansion of Winterlake
- Investigating the disappearance of missing twin girls leads Caroline Walker down a disturbing path through the halls of an abandoned mansion-turned-hospital inhabited by sinister forces and medical atrocities
- A return to classic fixed perspective survival horrors, inspired by cult classics such as Resident Evil and Silent Hill
- Collect resources, build weapons, and solve puzzles using anything and everything you can to fight back against the unspeakable creatures roaming the mansion of Winterlake
- Use mirrors around the mansion to enter an alternate dimension and manipulate the very fabric of reality in surprising ways
- Also coming soon to Xbox Series X/S/One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch
- Physical versions of Tormented Souls will be available on PlayStation 5 (out now) and Nintendo Switch (release date TBC) for £29.99/ €34.99/ $39.99
Tormented Souls will be launching localised in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese, with several more languages including Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional) and Korean coming after release.
Buy Now On PlayStation 5 and Steam!
Exclusive Limited Edition
Accompanying the digital version of the game, Tormented Souls is also available as a physical disc on PlayStation 5!
In partnership with our friends at FunStock, players are able to purchase boxed versions of the game and receive an exclusive Sun and Moon collectable coin featured in Tormented Souls.
Visit the FunStock store to order your limited Sun and Moon physical version of Tormented Souls on PS5 and Pre-Order for PS4 and Nintendo Switch:
Welcome to Winterlake
Led to the small, isolated town of Winterlake, something terrible happens to Caroline Walker. Waking in the dead of night, naked and alone, hooked up to decrepit medical equipment, Caroline must fight for her life as she explores the halls of the abandoned mansion.
As the previous inhabitants run amok, you must scavenge essential resources and tools to decipher clues and create a variety of weapons to protect yourself from the darkness within.
Keep Your Wits About You
Nothing is quite as it seems in Winterlake. Cleverly combine items and scour your surroundings for clues as you face cryptic and unusual puzzles throughout the grounds of the mansion.
Mirrors provide a gateway to another place and time – investigate even the seemingly mundane to discover ways to manipulate the very fabric of reality and seek your escape.
You Are Never Alone In The Dark
The mansion may seem desolate and abandoned, but the deeper you venture, the more overwhelming the horrors within become.
From terrifying, wheelchair-bound atrocities to vile disembowelled crawlers prowling the halls, these tormented medical monsters aren’t the only threats that Caroline must face. There are also darker threats at play – quite literally. Early on, you are warned not to let the shadows embrace you…
Tormented Souls is Out Now on PlayStation 5 and Steam. Coming Soon to Xbox, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.