PQube is a global videogames publisher for PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PC/Steam. We specialise in publishing Japanese video games, from BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Gal*Gun and Steins;Gate to indie games, such as Kitaria Fables, Tormented Souls, Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, Evergate, Supermarket Shriek, Inertial Drift and more.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-moving, successful and growing business within the video games sector.
PQube is currently looking for a Junior Producer to join the Letchworth team working a hybrid model of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
The role requires a hands-on style with relevant qualifications in games producing management.
Role Elevator Pitch
“We require a creative and passionate individual to work with our development partners to improve the quality of our video games. They will need relevant game development qualifications and be comfortable working with developers of varying sizes”.
Purpose of role:
- Provide feedback to development teams during all stages of development, with a keen eye on user experience, competitor analysis, and current industry trends.
- Professionally report to various stakeholders about project milestones and identify any potential issues early to minimise the impact.
- Ensure that project milestones are met to the required quality and that all processes are continually evaluated to optimise resources and time.
- Support the Head of Publishing in evaluating games ahead of signing .
- Development of game franchise plans, future feature ideas, DLC content and other long term planning.
- Working with the developer to optimise features.
- Liaising with the marketing team to ensure the marketing messaging is in sync with the game itself.
- Relevant game development qualifications.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks for the benefit of the business.
- Excellent Windows Office knowledge, especially Excel in order to document project management.
- Knowledge of current game industry trends and an understanding of the global games industry.
- Attention to detail and diligent working attitude, constantly working on self-improvement and methods to improve existing internal processes.
- Quick learner with the ability to work autonomously and use prior experience to assist independent decision making.
- Able to provide constructive feedback to various stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Impeccable written English ability.
- Experience working with multi-national teams.
- Proficiency in a non-English language, especially Japanese or Chinese
Location: Letchworth (Venture House, SG6 2HW)
Remote: Hybrid Work from Home: 2 days a week, Monday and Friday Hours: 9 – 5.30 – Monday to Friday
Travel: Some international travel may be required
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays
Interview process: Will vary dependant on CV but will potentially include video interview, formal interview (with presentation) and/or formal interview (no presentation)
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Covering letter
- Current address
- Salary expectations for the role
- Current notice period
- Confirmation of right to work in the UK