PQube is a world class global publisher of video games and is seeking to continue its growth with the appointment of a commercially minded and motivated individual to manage its digital marketing activities. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast moving, successful and growing business within the video games sector.
The role requires a hands-on style with 2+ years’ experience in a practical digital marketing role.
You will support the Digital Marketing Manager and work with the PR team to deliver marketing campaigns.
Role Evevator Pitch
“We need someone who is capable and hungry to learn more about paid digital marketing (Google/Facebook/Twitter/etc) to support our Digital Marketing Manager (who will provide training) in creating and managing campaigns while offering some support on PR (identifying influencers and websites to target) for our video games”
To support the Digital Marketing Manager and PR Manager in:
- Creation of digital marketing campaigns through all common online marketing platforms (Google/Facebook/Twitter/etc)
- Conducting audience research and targeting
- Reporting and data analysis
- Support the wider marketing team with ad-hoc marketing tasks (on occasion)
- 2+ years’ experience in a practical digital marketing role
- Practical experience with Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Reddit / AdWords / Email / Remarketing and other leading digital marketing platforms is essential. This is a hands-on role where you will be creating and managing campaigns
- Strong level understanding of the fundamentals of Marketing theory
- Strong level of the fundamentals of Digital Marketing metrics / tools and optimisation strategies
- Experience in optimising marketing budgets and maximising ROI
- Comfortable presenting to management
Measures of Success
This is an assistant level role and you would be supported by the Digital Marketing and PR Managers with training and development. Key measures will include:
- Sell through of the product – did your digital marketing campaign deliver sales?
- Controls – showing a clear understanding of spend against budgets and impact on sales
- Optimisation of marketing spend – demonstrating the impact of your digital marketing spend on sales and improvements over time
- Ownership – end to end ownership of the digital marketing spend in the company
- Adaptable – working in a SME you will be required to react quickly to changes in your working day and responsibilities
- Strong integrity – working closely with a small team, it is essential that you quickly develop a working relationship with your co-workers Integrity is an essential part of this
- Trustworthy – you will be working independently for elements of your work schedule and it is vital that you are trustworthy and reliable
- Flexible – the requirements of the role may change from time to time and it is essential that you are comfortable with change
- Analytical – you will be required to analyse and present results and statistics at a detail level, understanding the cause and consequence of all marketing activity
- Commercial – you will need to be comfortable understanding a business plan and managing a marketing budget
- Confident – you will need to be confident in your experience and knowledge, reporting to senior management and the wider team on your campaigns and strategies
- Motivated – you will be required to be strongly self-motivated and possess a drive to succeed
- Comfortable working individually and as part of a team – there will be a healthy mix of working on your own (setting up campaigns etc) and as part of a team (working with various departments within the company)
Location: Letchworth (Venture House, SG62HW).
Remote: No Work from Home: 2 days a week, Monday and Friday Hours: 9 – 5.30 – Monday to Friday
Interview process: Will vary dependant on CV but will potentially include phone interview, formal interview (with presentation) and/or formal interview (no presentation)
How to Apply
Please email your CV and covering letter on why you would be perfect for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org