PQube is a global videogames publisher for PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PC/Steam. We specialise in publishing Japanese videogames, from BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Gal*Gun and Steins;Gate to indie games, such as Kitaria Fables, Tormented Souls, Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, Evergate, Supermarket Shriek, Inertial Drift and more.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast moving, successful and growing business within the video games sector.
PQube is currently looking for a Business and Digital Sales Analyst to join the Letchworth team.
The role requires a hands-on style, with 2+ years’ experience in a commercial business environment and business analytics. A knowledge of video game digital platforms would be preferred.
- Assisting with optimisation of product lifecycle through promotional planning as well as working with the marketing and community team to plan product enhancement & roadmap.
- Using analysis and industry metrics to evaluate product performance as well as identifying and delivering on new opportunities.
- Analysing market research, competitive landscape data & customer insights to generate a digital product roadmap for the creation of content to optimise sales across the catalogue.
- Building and maintaining external business relationships and carrying out promotions with key digital retail accounts.
- Working closely with our marketing, PR, and community teams to ensure digital marketing initiatives are fully integrated into appropriate brand plans.
- Monitoring, reporting, and interpreting the performance of digital sales and providing recommendations for refinement and improvement as part of the post-mortem process.
- Drives, reports, and communicates business performance analysis to all levels – up to and including the executive team.
- Designs and executes analytic frameworks against business questions to turn data analysis results into applicable recommendations.
- Analyses web and Steam traffic and works with the Digital Marketing Manager and marketing team to optimise and focus activities.
- Works with developers and publishing team in order to further business goals, develop reports and dashboards, as well as ad hoc analysis that will provide business insights and add value to executive-level decision makers.
- Collaborates effectively with senior management to develop and execute sales analysis utilizing bespoke software, market share data, and commercial information.
- Proven experience of commercial business analytics is essential.
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated abilities in integrating and synthesizing information from multiple sources.
- Experience with large data sets, data modelling, or statistics.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, or a related field preferred.
- MS Office and Google Docs mastery required.
- Proven organisational and time management skills, and the ability to track several projects over extensive periods of time.
- A good understanding of digital marketing, sales, and development.
- Good level of strategic planning and implementation experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to take a can-do, positive, problem-solving approach.
- Able to manage revenue targets and work within set budget.
- Excellent forecasting and business review skills.
- Ability to track, measure and feedback on progress across all tasks.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Holidays: 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Office: Venture House, Fifth Avenue, Letchworth, SG6 2HW
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter on why you would be perfect for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org