PQube and developer Playstark are excited to reveal their partnership in bringing third person rogue-lite ‘Die After Sunset’ to early access soon on Steam! Coming to PCs in 2022.
- Battle alien forces against the clock to prevent them extinguishing the sun and thwart their invasion
- Chaotic third-person shooter with unique light and dark mechanics
- Rogue-lite gameplay featuring permanent upgrades and meta-progression
- Complete all levels in one clean run, fall at any point, and it’s back to the beginning!
- Weapons, power-ups, and a plethora of playable characters to unlock
- Procedurally generated enemies, quests and loot drops that make every run a totally different challenge
- Battle Murkors, adorable and clumsy aliens in daylight, but vicious intergalactic beasts in the shadows
- Countdown in every run to gigantic boss battles
- Coming to Steam Early Access later this year with 2 single player levels
- Free massive multiplayer update and many more arenas to come
- ‘Die After Sunset’ launching on PC in 2022
Throughout it’s Early Access period, Die After Sunset is set to receive regular free updates with brand new levels, characters, game-modes and more!
Check out the Die After Sunset Announcement trailer:
Take on the role of April Blazestrong, a rookie trooper trapped in a time loop, as you battle a sudden and mysterious invading alien force. Conquer dozens of enemies and gigantic bosses as you battle to liberate the planet, fall at any point and the loop resets…
Back in your bed, back in your apartment, and back at the beginning.
With dozens of items, gear, abilities and perks to synergize together on each run, you must prepare yourself to become as powerful as you can before the sun sets!
Whilst adorable and clumsy in the light, Murkors transform into powerful beasts when in the shadows. As the sun sets in each level, choose how to combat the enemy and use light to your advantage to keep those pesky creatures under control!
Do you cross that chasm engulfed in shadow? Or can we get a bit more light in here?
Each run in Die After Sunset is completely unique – from the procedurally generated challenges you complete, the perks and abilities you are rewarded, to the chests available to loot.
Synergize the weapons, gear and abilities each time to make your runs count.
In typical rogue-lite fashion, you can upgrade your characters, tech and weapons between runs! Unlock a variety of new items, abilities, playable characters and more to better prepare yourself for the next showdown.
Farm mucus during your missions to spend in the Overworld hub where you can control your meta-progression!