Beta Hotfix – 20/04/21
We have another small update to iron out a few issues, and some problems that yesterdays patch didn’t fix. Find the notes below:
- Fixed Game Options that were still not being saved.
- Fixed some issues with equipment replacement & VFX.
- Fixed problem with the Fairy Wings item.
- Fixed problem in “The Faster The Better” quest.
- Fixed Warm Drink quest (for who already take the quest and unable to proceed, please try to finish Vegetable Juice and Kale Dish quests first).
- Fixed Monster targets obstruction issues Fixed some text colour at Shop Confirmation.
- Fixed unwanted shadow with the Noble Bow.
- Decrease sensitivity when using Left Stick on switching Inventory slots.
- Fixed Invisible wall at Paw Village.
- Fixed Inconsistent action key for shop interaction and its vendor NPC’s.
- Fixed text overflowing in dialogue in some languages.
- Fixed Items that were stuck in barricade.
- Fixed items that were unable to be picked up.
- Fixed several quest issues.