PQube is a global publisher of Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and PC video games. We are looking for a Design Production Manager to join PQube’s Bristol team, which focuses on the Marketing, Production and Release of all Videogame Software.
The Design Production Manager will be required to support the Production and Marketing teams in delivering all design work related to PQube’s numerous game releases.
- Design and submission of game inlays to Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft specifications.
- Design of Event materials for Expos and Conventions.
- Design of Marketing Materials, from print brochures to online advertising.
- Design of Merchandise and Special Edition contents.
- Asset management for all titles past and present.
- Managing workflow and schedule for all game releases.
- Managing freelance designers to assist in the delivery of materials.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate;
- Full proficiency with Adobe suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Strong organisational skills – capable of dealing with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in designing for print and online.
- Excellent attention to detail.
All applicants must provide;
• Up to date CV, covering letter and link to portfolio.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your application.