PQube Ltd are looking for an analytical, commercially minded and motivated individual to help grow our digital sales of video games through 3rd party platforms. This will be done through a combination of relationship management and digital marketing.
We require someone to manage the relationships between 3rd party online retail platforms and our developer/publishing partners.
The key duties of this role include:
– Receive digital promotion plans/calendars from digital stores
– Discuss percentage discounts and WSP/SRP with Head of Digital sales and then agree on this with the developers
– Seek promotional (SRP and inclusion) approval from developers
– Schedule promotions with digital stores
– Provide assets and links to marketing for digital marketing
– Report weekly sales to developers
The second key element of the role is to drive traffic and sales through digital marketing. This will include management of Facebook/Twitter/Reddit/AdWords/AdRoll (remarketing) and other marketing platforms. Experience in digital marketing is required.
Digital Marketing responsibilities will include:
• Reporting of online advertising spend
• Optimisation of online advertising spend
• Budgeting and forecasting of online advertising spend
• Working with the product/brand managers
Other responsibilities will include:
• Listings creation on 3rd party digital stores/platforms (asset management and listings) – training will be provided on this
• Comfortable working individually and as part of a team
• Practical experience in digital marketing (required)
• To work from our Letchworth office Monday to Friday
• Must be comfortable with occasional international travel
• Telephone interview followed by formal interview at our Letchworth office (this could include 2nd interviews if required)
Contact Andy Pearson on email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.