The legendary arcade shoot ‘em up has returned!
PQube (London, UK) November 3, 2017 – PQube is excited to announce that the latest instalment in the legendary shoot ’em up series, Raiden V: Director’s Cut, is OUT NOW on PlayStation®4 in Europe, both physically and digitally!
Watch the Raiden V: Director’s Cut launch trailer:
Prepare for the high intensity, top-down, bullet-dodging action of Raiden V! Take control of the Raiden supersonic attack fighter squadron and scramble to counter the alien threat and save earth from complete devastation. Featuring additional story missions and local co-op, Raiden V: Director’s Cut brings the ultimate edition of the legendary shoot ‘em up experience to the new generation of consoles
- Updated HD Graphics – Full 1080p support brings every explosion, missile attack, and overpowering boss encounter to life like never before!
- Tri-View HUD – Stay on top of the action as real-time score tracking and command center information continuously update you on the situation during gameplay!
- Cheer Attack – Build up your Cheer meter through cheering fellow players and destroy your enemies with a massive missile barrage!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – Take to the skies of real-life locations for the first time in a thrilling campaign to end the threat of the alien invaders!
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with vastly different abilities and weapons are at your disposal!
- Health Bars – The days of one hit and you’re dead are gone, but keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination!
- PS4 Limited Edition – Physical edition includes an exclusive Raiden V Soundtrack CD!
Raiden V: Director’s Cut features all-new gameplay modes and additional content, exclusive to this edition:
- Multiplayer – Take on the alien threat in local 2-player cooperative play!
- Extra Levels – All-new exclusive levels are included for more intense Raiden action!
Raiden V: Director’s Cut is out both digitally and physically with a Limited Edition that includes an exclusive Soundtrack CD.
For all PR inquiries please contact: email@example.com
PQube is a publisher, distributor and service provider for the interactive entertainment industry with a global reach through UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia and North and South America from its offices in Letchworth, Paris, Bristol and Bawtry. As a licensed publisher with Sony, Valve and Nintendo and Apple, PQube’s software division publishes and distributes games for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita,Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, PC and digital download and has established a track record of success with major franchises including: GalGun, Chaos Child, Valkyrie Drive, Cat Quest, White Day, Root Letter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, MotoGP, Ride, MXGP, Harvest Moon, Senran Kagura and Steins Gate. PQube’s hardware division designs, manufactures and distributes consoles and accessories including the brand new Atari ‘Retro’ range, Sinclair ZX Spectrum, SmartBoy, Retron HD, Supaboy, Sega MegaDrive, Atari Flashback, BlazeTab, BlazeGear, 8Bitdo and Retro-Bit. We thank all our partners and acknowledge all game names, brands and trademarks as properties of their respective owners.
About UFO Interactive Games:
Based in City of Industry, CA, UFO Interactive Games is a division of Tommo, Inc. and is third party licensee of Nintendo of America, Sony Computer Entertainment America and Microsoft. UFO Interactive Games has a broad fan base for action and shooting games as well classic brands from Japan.
About MOSS Co., Ltd.