PQube are a Top 20 video games publisher and distributor, operating Worldwide from our offices in the UK, France, Germany, Hong Kong and USA.
We pride ourselves on treating each game differently and finding innovative ways to build anticipation and excitement around a game. Combined with the infrastructure and operational capability for global distribution, PQube are the perfect partner for your publishing and distribution requirements.
Our philosophy is to take the time to really understand each game that we publish. Knowing the game and knowing how to treat it allows us to get creative with our marketing. We develop bold, innovative campaigns which both add value to the game and deliver value-for-money for our clients (blowing the budget on adspend isn’t always the answer!).
We work with both established developers and indie developers to bring their physical and/or digital games to the Worldwide markets.
We are approved publishers for the following formats and can get your games released on their physical (where applicable) and digital platforms:
Are you looking to get your game / product publisher or distributed? Contact us
- Funding – We are always looking for new partners and for the right projects we can help with the necessary finance you need to get your project launched.
- Marketing Strategy & Asset Production – Tailored to your game and your budget. Our marketing team will develop a full marketing plan and identify which assets are needed to reach the right audience. They will then work with our in-house design team to bring your game to life on each piece of marketing material.
- Wide-reaching PR – Within our office you’ll find both dedicated PR gurus and ex-journalists with bulging contact books. We’ll identify the audiences for whom a game is the perfect fit, then get on the phone to the leading voices and publications within those communities.
- Social Media & Community Management – Having released a diverse range of games to date, PQube already actively manage a wide range of communities – with even wider ranging interests! And if there isn’t a relevant community? We’ll put in the ground work to establish one, ensuring the discussion around your game continues months after launch.
- Worldwide Events – Regularly attending gaming events and expos around the world, PQube can place your game in front of thousands of eager gamers on a global scale.
- Distribution through Established Retailer Relationships – Building excitement and anticipation around a game is half the battle. Established relationships with global retailers (both physical and digital) means that we’ll not only get your games through the door, we’ll work hard to ensure excellence in both in-store execution and online presentation.
- Experienced Production Team – Read more about the team here
- Monthly Sales Reports and Reliable Payments – Our dedicated finance team manage all of the reporting elements of releasing your games across multiple platforms Worldwide. We provide simple to understand reports with clear payment information and reliable payments.
Our approach has seen PQube have success with a diverse range of titles. We rejuvenated an established brand in MotoGP, proved that risqué titles such as Gal*Gun can thrive with the right audience, and exercised our extensive knowledge of working within the fighting game community on BlazBlue & Guilty Gear.
Meanwhile our unique approach recently propelled open world RPG Cat Quest to no. 5 in the Nintendo Switch chart alongside strong sales on Steam and PS4.
Established One Of The Leading Fighting Game Properties Worldwide
Launching BlazBlue into the mainstream!
Indie Developed and Achieved AAA Success!
We took Cat Quest from an indie developed gem, to AAA success – placing in Top 5 of the Nintendo Switch Chart!
From Zero to Smash Hit – #1 on Steam
We launched this title with an extensive supporting PR and Marketing tour and delivered the #1 Spot on Steam!
Achieved Mainstream Success in a Hyper Competitive Market
We delivered exceptional sales with this mainstream product!
Launched Steins;Gate To The Western Market – into #1
PQube turned this title into a Worldwide success with a careful blend of Marketing, PR, Events and Desirable Special Editions!
#1 In The Charts
Taking Harvest Moon 3DS to Number 1 for the first time in the series’ history !