PQube is a global videogames publisher for PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PC/Steam. We specialise in publishing Japanese video games, from BlazBlue and Guilty Gear, to the likes of Gal*Gun and Steins;Gate. PQube also has a rapidly growing portfolio of indie games from cult-classics like White Day to best-sellers like Cat Quest and Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story.
PQube is currently looking for a Product Manager to join the Bristol-based publishing team.
• Overseeing the development and delivery of marketing strategy on individual PQube games.
• Liaising with the Operations and Production team to ensure the timely release of the product.
• Managing budgets on individual titles.
• Planning timings and placement of advertising activity.
• Developing relationships with key media to deliver advertising campaigns.
• Developing relationships with key clients – from developers to distribution partners.
• Overseeing all marketing creative – from design to video direction.
• Overseeing the design and manufacture of merchandise.
• Presenting the product to key retail accounts, consumers, press, and sales teams.
• Communicating marketing update and activity to the clients, group and sales teams.
• Reporting on current campaigns and optimising them for the best possible delivery.
• Community Management on general and game-dedicated channels.
• Event management and on-site presence at events both domestic and international.
• At least two years’ experience in either an in-house or agency marketing position.
• Huge passion for, and knowledge of, video games and gaming culture.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Google Docs, Photoshop and Project Management software.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to track several projects over many months.
• The confidence to present professionally to external partners – from sales and retail to consumers and media.
• Knowledge of the Japanese and Indie gaming scene would be highly beneficial.
• Experience in running events and expos.
• An understanding of Graphic Design and the ability to effectively brief and communicate accordingly.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com