MXGP IS NOW AVAILABLE ON PS4!
Out Now! Order from:
Watch the MXGP Official Trailer:
The brand new PS4 version of MXGP features!
- 18 tracks including 4 new circuits - The addition of Arco di Trento (Italy), Sevlievo (Bulgaria) Loket (Czech Republic) and Lierop (Europe) will give players the change to experience the full MXGP season.
- More riders on the track - Almost double the amount of riders on track at the same time for a more realistic and intense racing experience.
- Deformable terrain - enhanced dirt and mud physics for the next-gen version.
- More detailed models of motorcycles - Size and detail of the textures are four times greater than PS3 version.
- 3D character models improved with increased detail and geometry.
- New Lighting environmental system (powered by Yebis 2.)
- Improved audio with wider 3d sound positioning
- Red Plate - As in reality, the rider who is leading the championship points standings has his own number plate.
- PS4 exclusive feature; the changing of light on the controller depends on the bike’s engine RPM