The software division at PQube is looking for a Community Assistant to join the team in Bristol. The role will be an integral part of the marketing & PR team and be under the supervision of the Senior Product Manager and Head of Marketing. This is a junior role, ideally suited to someone with some marketing/PR/social media experience, but a strong understanding of social media, games and internet culture is the most important feature.
- Working with each Product Manager to create a social media campaign dedicated to each product, following strategic directions and messaging chosen together.
- Scheduling campaigns as well as additional activities across all platforms.
- Creating content for additional communities owned by PQube.
- Creating assets, as images, GIFs, videos or screenshots to illustrate the campaigns.
- Assisting on managing the brand image and general communication on the PQube channels.
- Working on the entire range of games PQube publishes, including back catalogue.
- Playing the games to obtain the best possible assets for the campaigns.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative once trained and familiar with the products.
- Managing social channels day-to-day, maximizing traffic and viral opportunities with time-relevant posting.
- Being present on Twitch streams, and where requested, at events.
- Excellent organisation and ability to keep a schedule.
- Interest in video games, specifically Japanese and indie titles.
- Professional and friendly attitude towards fans and communities.
- Impeccable communication and written skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Interest and understanding of all social media channels.
- Confidence to be on live video.
- Attention to detail and strong retention of product information.
- Editorial/writing experience.
- Any foreign language.
- Experience/interest in attending gaming events.
- Previous experience of a social media management tool.
- Abode Suite skills specifically in Photoshop and Premiere.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org